The 3d wall tiles are perfect for creating feature walls or ceilings. The wall tiles also known as wall cladding are textured tiles and the tiles when put together form patterns giving a 3d effect. The pattern is formed the mosaic of the wall tiles. The wall cladding are also suitable for roofs and because they are light weight they can be fitted to exsiting walls/roof. The installation is easy, follow the steps below and you can create the look you always wanted in no time.
- Make sure the surface be smooth, flat, dry and clean.
- Plan your design. Measure and mark vertically and horizontally the area of installation.
- Start working from the middle of the wall to both sides.
- Apply the all-purpose adhesive glue on wall and panels, follow the instructions indicated on the glue packaging.
- Press the panel to ensure all its corners and edges adjoin the surface, avoid strong pressure on the relief parts.
- Fill the gaps with paintable caulking.
- Brush or spray the wall by oil/water based Paint.
Tape Measuring, Gradienter, wallpaper knife, brush, glue, paint, paintable caulking.